The day was beautiful and our meeting was started by Dennise Thalman our president and friend. As the meeting started business was done and prizes award.
- Utah Quilt Guild meeting is coming up on October 8-12 2013
- November birthday's were celebrated and some lovely birthday quilts were turned in to happy Happy Chemo reach there goal. Have you turned in your quilt for your birthday?
- UFO #12 was shown as members slowly complete there list of unfinished projects that are piling up around each of our sewing room. The UFO listing is completed till next year. Do you have your list ready for next year or did you complete all your projects and are ready to move on to new ones?
- The Ott Light for November was Colleen Lichtenber. She wowed us with her amazing projects and amount of talent she shared with us. She truly accomplished her goal for the month. The Ott light for January goes to :
- The last of the Funky chicken blocks was shown if you don't have yours contact Loretta for the patterns or visit Fatcat website.
- We discussed snowmen blocks to be exchanged for next year. They are to be 9 1/2 inch blocks with a light blue back ground, sewn in sets of 9. If you haven't signed up yet. It isn't to late contact Dennis to sign up.
Next Month is the Annual Christmas luncheon party. Meeting for next month starts at 12 noon. To help with the luncheon contact Joan. Many hands make the light work for those in charge. For our show and tell we would love to see the year long projects we have been working on. How is your Funky chicken or your stitchery we would love to see what you have created. Don't forget to bring you white elephant that is sewing related (under $10)
We look forward to next month and the fun times we will have at our party sharing one another and friendship.
The thought for the season was shared by Dennise as she reminded us that those we care for our not only our friends, sisters and children but also they are God Chidren and we have been given that right by him to support and help them and he will do the rest and carry us through what ever we face.