Tuesday, October 11, 2016

August meeting

Another summer is winding down and  you’ll soon be spending more time indoors.  No doubt you’ll be thinking about the upcoming holidays. A common theme among quilters is this “Next year I’m going to start making my gifts early”. There is no time like the present! Start now and you’ll have a jump-start on the holidays giving a bit of peace to your mind.
Happy Quilting



Everyone needs a good bag to carry this and that in. A simple pattern that is fun to make and an afternoon project. 

Getting ready for Christmas, this folded fabric wreath was a fun one to make the with Christmas getting put out it was fun shopping for the embellishments the bonus was finding the candy. 

One block at a time and only 17 more to go. My UFO's are getting done one project at a time. 

Fun Easter boxes to put your favorite rolls, or Easter eggs in. Anything can be put in them and they could be made out of different fabric for a fun container.  

A table topper out of my 2nd UFO box, I did a practicing of my machine quilting skills, knowing I have a long way to go. 

Halloween is just around the corner and I'm ready with my wreath, It will be a wonderful addition to my decorations. 

One hand work at a time, one stitch at a time gets my projects done. My UFO box is slowing getting empty. 

A scrap of ruffle fabric and a fun purse is made for that special occasion. 


Another candle holder for a friend who deserve a little something.



Martha Guthrie has the August OTT light.
UFO due by August Meeting is # 5



Image result for cartoon quilters
I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing (craft) room.

No comments:

Post a Comment