Monday, May 15, 2017

January meeting

January brought snow and more snow and I loved every little flake that fell from the sky. It was beautiful on so many levels to me. I missed guild meeting so you get to see what I did during the month one picuture at a time.  Even if I stayed close to home a little ray of sun shine was always at my side.  I baby sit my 2 yr old granddaughter who is growing like a weed and I have been truly blessed to have her apart of my daily life .  With all the snow fall we had the chance to have Tom home as well enjoyed lunches with him as he worked from home.  There is never a day that doesn't go by when I don't thank God for the all the blessings he bestows on me. One of them is the amazing ladies in this quilt guild who support me in so many different ways. I learn from them. 
Snow removal in front of my house. 
My sweet little side kick show me how to get comfortable, stay warm and relax. 
Getting ready to teach at guild meeting in February. This fun table topper was fun to make and is perfect for the pumpkin scented candle that is in the center.  Maybe I'll try making a sun flower or a Poinsettia, I just need to find the right fabric and color shades to make them. 


On the long cold night and my buddy is sleeping I crochet burp pads to match mitered corner blankets. I tried several different patterns on the edges so as not to get bored with this massive project. 

A total of 25 plus set were donated. two burp clothes with each blanket. It was nice to  have then done and delivered.


I hope you enjoyed this little show and tell and will come visit us next month.

 Image result for snowmen

No comments:

Post a Comment